Thursday, October 30, 2014

Google Rocks Like Girls do!

Today when I went to google I noticed a link below the search bar that read:

"Even monsters are Made with Code. 
Code your own for Halloween."

I clicked that link and was introduced to a website filled with wonderful and inspiring content. And the kicker was that it is geared toward young ladies. I teach at an international school whose focus is single gender classrooms and it was by pure fate that I discovered this resource on a day that I have all girls. Since its so close to a holiday i decided to put a pause on their election poster creation lesson and allow them the opportunity to explore the websites content. I really am enjoying watching them look at other females who are using technology to express their creativity! 



I plan to observe this throughout the day and take notes. I am going to follow this website and find a way to create an effective and enriching lesson.


Thanks GOOGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment